Sunday, June 8, 2008

Three Little Fish


These three candy-colored ladies now temporarily reside in the (former) High Tide Surf Shop in Petaluma. I say 'former' because new owners Drew and Crew have big plans for the little shop, including a new name, location, and focus. For now they can still be found behind McNear's.

6'0 Blurple quad with a clear deck and red pinline.

Classic full board coke-bottle tint. 5'10". Quad. Bitchin.

I call this color Limeade. Fatty calls it Ice Lime. She also calls me a hairy little whiner, so you can make up your own mind on this one. 5'8" of quad fun.

I'm not going to spoil the surprise of the new name, so I've buried it in a word scramble for the motivated. Rearrange the following:
Sonoma Coast Surf Shpo
Linkage
These guys will pack any board and ship it anywhere in the world!*
*I just made that up.

2 comments:

The Crew at SCSS said...

Hey HeadHigh (AKA Jamie) -
Awesome thanks for the word scramble. It's nice to see our name somewhere else besides here on --> "9 Fourth St. Petaluma".

These fishys are gorgeous!! They're on display front and center. Everybody has been ga' ga' over them.

You are an amazing craftsman and artist. Fantastic!

PS - Uh, ...hmmm. But where are the fins?

cheers,
Jack

HeadHighGlassy said...

Fins? Drew said you guys have been stoking yourselves on Derek Hynd and want to be the leading surf shop in The Finless Revolution! (his words and exclamation point, not mine).
I guess I could order some...